A Technical and Analytical Summary of Emerging Digital Print Markets
The world of print is transforming. Traditional print faces an uncertain future as demand contracts in line with structural changes in the delivery of information through new media. This market study analyses and compares the 3 key sectors for print, namely the document printing market, the graphic printing market and defines, explains and charts the rise of industrial inkjet.
- Opportunities and options for the changing print industry
- Current trends and technologies in print production
- Size of the different print markets
- Definition of industrial print
- Growth opportunities for industrial print technology companies and the industrial print supply chain
- Potential growth rate of industrial inkjet